Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Welcome . .

. . . anyone reading this to the blog of the Macclesfield and District branch of the Embroiderers' Guild in the UK. The idea is to provide a web space to show the variety of work the members do, for their own interest, and for the interest of anyone else who may find this blog. New to blog reading? Click on the highlighted words to bring up a related website. Click on a picture to get a larger version.
Technically, I am the IT rep for the branch, and have set this up using my identity and alongside my own blog, and am not sure how to change that. It means that the name at top right is mine, and if you 'view complete profile' in the side bar you see stuff about me! If I knew how to do it differently I would! So please ignore all that, these pages belong to the stitchers of the EG branch in the silk town of Macclesfield, Cheshire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home