Sunday, January 14, 2007

Another Paisley piece . . .



In my interpretation of the design we are all working on, I chose to use Red, Orange, Peach, Cream and a touch of lilac, reflecting Indian colours. I worked on calico and embellished with silver and red beads to follow the richness of the design. I used mostly back stitch and chain stitch , adding a few variations of my own!Lastly I stitched around both patterns to give an overall detailed and deep design. As I am so inspired by this , I am now sewing my second one. I urge all members to complete their pieces too!! Catherine Wood

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a truly vibrant paisley. I really enjoyed being able to see this. Thanks so much for posting it to this Blog.
I look forward to see what you are doing with your second piece.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home